Monday, August 1, 2011

walking soldier + copy




Okay, so I finished my soldier running, like FINALLY. It took forever to figure out how many different images you needed on just one leg so that it seemed as though it was running and when I thought I got the gist of it I found out that there was too many images of little motion that wasn't needed but when I got it it became a lot easier. I'll have to thank Jo for posing for me for a while and running =.=". To make a flip copy on animation ish of the soldier I drew, I was looking for a flip button but there wasn't any(that got me pretty annoyed). I exported the animation ish into images, flipped it and then inserted it back into animation ish and then GUESS WHAT? At school when trace was turned on and I watched my soldier running, I really liked it so I asked Mr Powell what he thinks and then he showed me how I can flip the soldier on animation ish and I was like (WHAT?! IF I KNEW THAT EARLIER I WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO DO ALL THAT!! like WHYYYY didn't you tell us earlier??)but anyway, so I found a new way to flip drawings around on animation ish.


Walking soldier with shadow/ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment