Sunday, November 18, 2012

Reflection

The process of making this website was very interesting, exciting and fun. It was exciting as I looked forward to what other things I can discover to make this website better. The tools on this website are very simple and easy to understand and by utilising these tools I hoped to make it seem as close to being like a website made for a real film as possible and make it seem as though it has motion when it doesnt. I would have really hoped we could make a website that we can add animation too. In addition, maybe use a program where there are more options to the music that you can include to your website. As there were some problems when I wanted to add background music to the website. The music would start right from the beginning again when entering another page, if someone was to visit the site, this would be very annoying and the use of the music would be defeated instead it would have a negative affect and be a nuisance. I think I have done everything I wanted and imagined for this website, though, I'd be even happier if I could have found more suitable music to go with the film and its themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment