Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The first verse - 0:11 - 0:38



So I finally finished ONE verse! Its like there's still two chorus and two verses to go!..... Doesn't really make you feel any better but anyway, after finishing this verse it felt really good to see it all come together eventhough its only the first verse.

So here I decided to have the heart in the background, kept the heart beat and everything but to have the heart in the background freezing up. I, once again, turned to photoshop after exporting the scene into images to keep the length of it and then opening it all in photoshop with the images for the freezing heart and started dragging and turning the opacity down and saved all the images again and imported all back into animation ish. Seriously, up to this point I was sick of doing the same thing over and over again but I still managed ;)and this was the result of all that work!

Oh nearly forgot, the next part where it freezes up for like a sec and you miss all the stuff I did for that part. I searched up images of ice and everything, then forged the images together so it doesn't look wierd and finally put it on the layer of the image that was going to be frozen after it was all done and dusted and i inserted it into animation ish i figured i didn't have to do so much for it as you don't really see what I have done.....

The soldier was free hand drawing where I just found images of people from the side view but other than that drawing a soldier from the front and back view was pretty simple, have you noticed? my characters don't have a face! it's because I can't draw one and if I do i figured it ruined it so I left the faces blank, so lets just say... use your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment